« Home | Perdition » | Stone 10th Anniversary India Pale Ale » | Bluegrass Brewing Co. American Pale Ale » | The 45th State, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latt... » | Three Floyds Gumballhead » | North Coast Silver Jubilee 25th Anniversary Ale » | Unibroue Chambly Noire » | Z Street Brewing Company » | Magic Hat #9 » | Berkshire Brewing Company » 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 

The Silver Fucking Bullet


Coors Light

40 / 100

At my girlfriend's parents this past weekend, I went searching through the refrigerator looking for something to help ease the pain of some spicy Korean food. The Silver Fucking Bullet? I haven't had this in years. Sure why not?

I wanted to be fair and go in with an open mind. I poured the can into a pint glass. It's watery and yellow, not much head. It actually smelled a lot better than I remember. Perhaps the spicy food had dulled my olfactory or perhaps it wasn't a terrible smelling lager. Either way, the taste was pretty much as I remembered: not very good. I searched for that Rocky Mountain refreshment but didn't find it.

I drank about half of it and then switched to warm Brita filtered water, which actually seemed less watery. Oh well...